Link to your individual collections by creating a new linklist in the Navigation section of the admin.
You can then have it appear here by choosing your new linklist under Customize Theme / Sidebar.
File Specifications - Uploading Files
Click to Upload Art and Audio to Buskerdoo Dropbox
We use Dropbox for file uploads. You can click on the above link and directly upload files or you can share with firstname.lastname@example.org from your dropbox. Be sure to use the name and email you use when placing your order.
Artwork File Preparation
File Types We Prefer
Adobe Acrobat (pdf), Photoshop (psd), Adobe Illustrator (ai), Encapsolated Postcript File (eps)
File Types We Accept
Tiff File, Adobe Indesign (indd), Adobe Indesign (idml), Jpeg File, Portable Network Graphic (png)
- Please make sure file resolution is 300 dpi in order to get the highest image quality.
- To insure the font chosen for your artwork does not get replaced, please convert all fonts to outlines or include the font files.
- If your image has bleeds, please be sure to include 0.125 bleed around the entire image.
- IMPORTANT - Be sure to remove the template layer from your art before submitting.
Disc (Audio and Video) Data File Preparation
Audio and Video Uploads work best using dropbox.com or similar. Share with email@example.com. It's best to share a file folder named with your order number or last name that contains all your files.
File Types We Prefer
Disc Description Protocal (ddp), ISO Image (CD-ROM & DVD)
Audio File Types We Accept
Wave (wav) Audio, MP3 Audio, Audio Interchange File Format (aiff)
Video File Types We Accept
Mpeg-4 (mp4), Quicktime MOV
Please compress your files with the following: Zip, Tar, Rar, Stuffit (sit), Stuffit (sitx)
Make sure your audio files are:
- Stereo (2-channel)
- Encoded with a 44.1kHz sample rate
While we accept individual files, we prefer mastered content (DDP or ISO files) please do not send audio CDs (.cda) as an ISO image. When uploading individual audio files, include a text file that includes a song list in the desired numerical order.